3.28.2009

Rub-a-dub-dub

Last night my sister Megan, and nephew Grady Michael came over for a much needed visit! I haven't saw her or Grady in a few weeks....and they just live in L-town!! We've all just been so busy!!! Anyway, Grady and Alli Jo wanted to take a bath....so we put them in together.....it was so cute!













I have to add a little funny about Alli Jo.....ha ha. Grady stood up to get out of the tub, and Alli Jo just froze LOL She looked at Grady's "man parts" and said, "Oh mommy, Grady's butt!" And just had this confused look on her face.......my sister and I about died laughing!!! I guess Alli Jo had her first anatomy lesson!!!


Till the next time....................


5 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it hilarious how young they are and still notice the difference in boys and girls? Addy walked in the bathroom when Johnny got out of the shower and had the same reaction. Now everytime we get her naked all she says in neiner(daddy told her that he had a weiner). Great isn't it. Gotta love those daddies.

Brittany said...

Crack me up!

Shannon said...

lol! what great pictures - so clear!

Ashley said...

Too funny...first for everything!! Oh and I love Grady's bright blue eyes!

Tara said...

Hilarious! What a funny little girl! Adorable pictures.