3.16.2009

Neidigh Sneak Peek

In four weeks, two of my best friends will become parents.
I knew from the day I met them, they were going to be
great parents! Though we are not blood related....Kayla is like
a sister to me and Craig is a brother as well! They would do
anything for my family and we'd do anything for them! My
girls consider them their aunt & uncle, no doubt!!

I had the privilege of taking some maternity pictures for them...
we had a blast!






Yes, this is a 36 week pregnant lady LOL


I love you guys! And I can't wait for the day I get the call that
baby Neidigh is here!!!!

9 comments:

Mandi Knepp said...

You are such a talented photographer....Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was just wondering how much you charge for taking pictures? Do you just take pregnant pictures or can u take family pictures? I know Aimee and I loved the pics u took of her! Thanks Kendra

Jamie Truelove said...

how funny! Do you have a price list with pic sizes on it for my viewing?

Brittany said...

Those are awesome! My favorite is the one with Kayla laying her head on Craig's legs- so sweet! I am so glad it is getting warmer so we can take outside pics again :)

Lauren said...

adorable!

and I am loving the seesaw. that is amazing.

Bethany said...

Looks like another great photo session for you!

Brenda said...

AAAAAdorable!! Love them! You do an awesome job...can't wait!

Ashley said...

I love your photos!!! You always have such cute ideas.

Amy S said...

Awesome Job! Love them!!!! You do GREAT work!!!