3.05.2009

Miss Lily

Many of you have asked about our puppy Lily. So I thought
I'd dedicate this post to her. Lily was born late last August.
Joe's cousins Andy & Darla, asked if we'd want one. I couldn't
believe Joe actually said yes! lol

Lily's mommy is a Bichon & her daddy is a Yorkie. Lily does
not shed (Praise the Lord). She was the only girl in her litter.....
which is great b/c we would only take a girl!


Here are a couple when Lily was just born.......


Hunter & I went down to visit Lily in October,
and Darla said we could take her home that day!!
We were so excited!!!



Hunter putting Lily in her purse ha ha!

Getting all dressed up!


After her first trim

Alli & Lily

Getting Spoiled


We love you Lily!!! Even though you can't read this.....we
are so happy you are a part of our family!!

5 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

she is precious... and i usually don't dig small breeds, but i love her :)

Kayla said...

Susie and Lilly need to meet=)

Amy S said...

lEAH- AWE- CUTE- THANKS FOR POSTING--SANTA BROUGHT CARTER HIS---HOHOHO!! :) SHE WAS LIKE 3 MO. WE LOVE HER!!! SHE IS A SHIZ ZU (SP?)

HEY ON UL - IT IS ON ALL ORDERS--UNFORTUNATLEY IT WILL END APRIL 6TH AND HER PARTY IS APRIL 11TH!! I DID NOT KNOW ANY OF THIS TILL YESTERDAY!!!

HOW DO I GET AHOLD OF COURTNEY ABOVE??? DO YOU HAVE HER EMAIL???

Sonya said...

Lily is soo precious! I didn't realize you got one of Darla and Andy's puppies.

Ashley said...

I remember seeing Lily when she was a little puppy. She was one of the cutest little dogs and still is! I can't believe how much her color has changed though...not so much black hair anymore. She looks about Khloe's size....they would probably get along good:)