9.18.2009

Pregnancy - Day 155

Today I am 155 days pregnant (22 weeks 1day).
I missed posting last week, it's just been a little crazy
in the Robinson house lately. With Alli Jo starting
preschool/daycare and Hunter starting up her activities
added to my full-time and part-time jobs....
mommy is going a little nuts :)
On September 11th I had my diagnostic OB appt. They
did a detailed ultrasound to make sure baby is
developing normally. And thank God everything looks great!
She checked Stella's spine, head, heart, blood flow to heart,
her stomach, hands, feet, and much more!
My placenta is behind Stella and her head is down....both
great to hear! Her heartbeat was right around 140 again :)
She weighs around 14oz!

And of course I had to ask..........

So it looks like Stella it will be :)

We will keep her middle name a secret, in case this is our

last baby...we have something a surprise!!


So what's going on with Stella this week????


At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, baby is starting
to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and
eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even
developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes
have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye)
still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb,
you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers
her body and the deep wrinkles on her skin, which she'll
sport until she adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside
her belly, her pancreas — essential for the production of
some important hormones — is developing steadily.


I don't feel much different this week, besides the steady
kicks Stella gives me durning the day and night :)
Best feeling in the world!
The nausea is still there in the mornings...but very
manageable now!
I think last appointment I had gained 3lbs.


We did get Stella's room painted.....well Joe did :)
Here are a few pictures from my cell phone







Joe painting over Alli Jo's old room (pink)

Daddy's big helper!

Painting the brown wall...looks like a turkey LOL
Hard to see colors....sage green & brown
Stella's crib & bedding
Changing table
Someone trying to blend in with her camo...didn't work :)

10 comments:

Brittany said...

You are famous! haha! I just got done watching your clip on Jess's blog from the news the other night. Glad to hear everything is going well with Stella! Hope I didn't scare Alli Jo away for good last night. Everyone in that class seemed SO tired yesterday. One girl wouldn't even move. She just stood still the whole time she was so tired. I did notice that last year too. It took the girls a few weeks to get used to starting pre-school and dance in the same week.

Anonymous said...

Room looks great.. and so glad to hear baby is doing good! praise God for his miracles!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Room is looking great. Stella is a lucky girl!

Tera said...

I can't wait to hear what Stella's middle name will be! Her room looks very peaceful. Love seeing Alli Jo help, so cute!

Desiree' said...

the room looks great!

Chelsa said...

room looks great! glad to hear all is well w/ stella (and that she is still a girl!). :)

Lindsay Lynch said...

How cute!! I have been wanting a pink and brown room for a couple years but keep ending up with brown and blue. I guess I will just have to come enjoy yours. LOL!! Love the name Stella. Good Luck with everything.

Ashley said...

The rooom looks very calm and inviting! I know Stella will love it...even though she won't be able to tell you for a while;) Can't wait to hear what her middle name is?!!

Anonymous said...

Leah, I put your money in your door today.. hope you got it!

Jamie said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. I really like the name Stella. That is one name I had picked out when I was pregnant with Emma.
I am having a hard time adjusting to preschool and dance this year too. Let's see...preschool we have managed to get there on time the last 2 weeks but, dance let's just say we missed the first week and this last week we were an hour late. I will get the hang of it though! :) Have a Great weekend!