9.08.2009

Maternity Leave & Holiday Mini Sessions

Well many of you have asked me about Holiday
pictures, and I've taken some time to think about
the end of my pregnancy and when I need to take
time off. I've decided that I will not be shooting
after October 31, 2009.
Baby is due in January and this
will give me time to spend with my girls a
couple months before baby is here!
I will return after my maternity leave sometime in
March/April 2010 timeframe.
So if you want to book something...book now!! LOL
Email during the day is the fastest way to get a hold
of me!
It's starting to cool down & it's time to start thinking
about Christmas/Holiday pictures!!
So grab your sweater, your hat, and meet me for some
Christmas pictures!!!
I will be shooting Holiday Mini Sessions
on Saturday, October 10th from 9am-1pm and
Sunday October 11th from 3-7pm.
Saturday's session will be held at Eastside Washington Park
and Sunday's session will be held at West Bogg's Park
I am doing 20 minute sessions at 1/2 hr intervals...
first come first serve so book your time now!
Additional sets of cards can be purchased in sets
of 25 at $25/set and don't forget to order prints
as gifts for family!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive it is almost Holiday time!!! we are doing a small mini session fundraiser this fall for the youth.. should be fun.. there are many that are interested in that sort of thing..:)

Amy S said...

hey-sounds great-let me check my calendar!! I have not gotten camera yet-but know which one -they were out of the one I wanted and now in bed with the flu-again!!!

Sandy said...

I know you're going to laugh, but I know you will understand. The 10th works good for me...let me check Matt's "hunting" calender and get back to you. I think this is a great idea Leah!

Abbie said...

Hi Leah:) Can I have Sunday at 5 p.m.? I want to do the first package ($50) and since I'm ordering cards, can me and Max both be in the photo? Just let me know, thanks Leah!!!!

-Abbie Toy

Desiree' said...

I would like the saturday around 10 am....would that work?? just let me know! and i want the rudolph pkg. thanks!