10.02.2008

I wanna go home.........

This is what Alli Jo has been saying the last couple of
nights at the new house.....Mommy, I wanna go home!
I told her this IS our new home. She said she wants to
go to mamaw's house. I told her she can stay with g-ma
during the day, but at night we have to come to our new
house. Needless to say, she's not loving the house at
night time! It's so hard for her to fall asleep!

I have to admit it isn't easy on me either. I didn't think
I'd ever say I don't like a bigger house....but laying down
in bed too far from my baby girls is TOUGH! I feel like
I'm an eternity away (a little exaggerated). The only good
part of the night, is that once the girls are asleep, they have
not woke up until morning time. Praise God! lol

I know it's going to take time, it's just hard. Building a
home has been one of the hardest things I've done in my life!
And I've had two children!!!!!!! Haha!

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Ok.. this is what I am SO worried about!!