8.27.2009

Surprise Surprise!!

So here comes our first roller coaster from baby.....
I went in today at lunch to my OB b/c I a small issue (TMI).....
and we also did an ultrasound.....
WELL
GUESS WHAT?????
The little stinker is a GIRL!!!
There was no doubt she was missing one big part of the anatomy
LOL NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
My head is spinning and I bet the girls heads are too!
Most people have asked me what Joe said,
I had to call him on the phone b/c he's at work.....
He just laughed and said, "It figures!" hahaha
My poor man! But he will have another little daddy's
girl...I just know it!

9 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Oh, dear!!! This little one is already playing tricks on ya, I guess you will only know for sure when this little one joins you in January.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Leah & Joe!!!! Girls are great! What a special gift you guys have been blessed with!

Sandy said...

I GOT CHILLS....AGAIN! A baby girl!!! They are absolutely precious!!!!! So happy for you!!!

Amy S said...

awe- little stinker!!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh leah.. that's awesome though.. girls ARE alot of fun,, well and boys.. i'll just let you know all about them.. you don't necessarily have to experience it for yourself... Lillie is definately wanting a sister.. we'll see if that ever happens..:)

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

wowza! haha too funny! well, im quite partial to girls :)

Megan said...

Congrats Leah!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Girls are a ton of fun, as you already know!!! Can't wait to meet her!

Susie said...

OH My...either way I know this baby is the lucky one to be added into your family! 100% Blessed all around!

Chelsa said...

lol, i told ryan last night about the mix up and all he kept saying, "oh poor joe!" lol :) seriously, though either boy or girl is a great big blessing!