8.04.2009

Our session with Kathy McCloy

Last year I discovered an amazing photographer Kathy McCloy that is from Terre Haute. She often makes trips back to Indiana and I just so happened to catch her last year to take pictures of my girls. She blew me away then, and once again has amazed me this year!!
Saturday we drove to Sullivan to get some shots of the girls and just a couple of me and my baby bump with the girls. Here's a little sneak peek Kathy posted on FB....if you want to see more email me and I will give you the password to our online gallery!

9 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh my goodness - you have to email me with the password so I can look at them all:) I'm so excited! I have also been following Kathy McCloy (found her thru your site) and I LOVE her work! thanks Leah!!

Sandy said...

I'd love to see all of them too! I get they are gorgeous! Send the password my way too if you don't mind :) You're right, she IS good...but she had good subjects to work with too ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE them, the girls are adorable and she is such a great photographer.. send them my way! :) abkn1@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Very good... Your girls are getting so big..

Brittany said...

Please email me the password. I would LOVE to see them! babean06@yahoo.com. Very good!

Sonya said...

they are wonderful! I'd love to see the others:) srraber@live.com Thanks!!

Mandi Knepp said...

oh goodness! amazing! please let my eyes feast on the rest. andreandmandi@yahoo.com...
thanks leah

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

oh yes i nnneeeeddd to see ur baby bump! email me please! ps the peak really hit the girls personalities!

Kristin said...

Leah-Would love to see more pictures-They are wonderful. My email is kristin.a.riggins@lmco.com, if you dont mind sending me the password!