2.14.2009

Celebrating Andon Joseph Richard Knepp!!

Today on my friend Courtney's Blog, along with many others,
we are linking together in honor of baby Andon. Even if you
don't know Chelsa, it's ok....we ask that you still celebrate life
today!!

Today was my nephew's 1st b-day party. I hugged him & my
girls just a little tighter, remembering that you don't know
when the last time is you will get to hug them. I also released
a blue balloon. I'll tell you what that balloon went on &
on & on.....I could see it for 10 minutes at least!!!

Andon you have the best mommy, daddy, and brother ever!
Your mommy hasn't hesitated once to pray for me, and I will
always do the same for her! I know you're watching over them
and keeping your big bro safe!!! You are not forgotten sweet angel,
I can't wait to meet you in heaven!!



4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Thanks for being a part of this Leah. It has totally touched our lives! The balloon idea just seemed fitting, as its ascending into the clouds :)

Chelsa said...

Leah- thank you so much for celebrating baby Andon today with us. It means so much to us. Thank you for your kind words and sweet loving heart. We feel blessed to know people like you.

Amy S said...

I am soo sorry for the loss- What a sweet sweet way to remember him!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Thanks for your comment on Leah's shirt! Its fun. Im going to make a matching one for Ayla too. Can only match them for so long before they can tell you "its not cool mom!" I think lots of Etsy's are shutting down bc of the new law passing that small businesses need to have a certain license (which i guess is really expensive and most can not hang in there)