4.15.2009

Tired

Last night we had our RTC annual meeting out at the Simon J Graber building. This year I got to take pictures, which was fun & interesting! I have found that adults just don't like their pictures taken like kids do, ha ha!
Joe watched the girls till I got home about 8pm. The house was all clean & spotless, I was so happy to come home to that!
But I spoke too soon cuz here is what I saw.......
Nope, it's not pee...it's SOAP!

Mr. Monkey was laying on the floor...he lost an arm and an ear!!! Poor guy!
This is the girl's bathtub......I thought maybe it was an accident......
Nope...here is where Alli Jo's fingers ran through it LOL

8 comments:

Susie said...

I am sure Ali had fun doing that! hee hee. We have the same monkey rug and green paint in our bathroom upstairs! Great minds think alike!

Sheena said...

Gotta love the kiddos...they have so much fun doing that to us :)

Amy S said...

OM === he tried! he didnt know the little monkey was working ha!!! dont cha love coming home to a clean house?

Ashley said...

Joe probably thought she was being so good. Little did he know she was doing that in the bathroom. haha. She was having fun!

Tera said...

Don't you love those moments when you don't know whether to laugh or cry?! :)

The Fee Family said...

She is just too cute and that story reminds me of something Abby would do:)

Jamie Truelove said...

those puddles can be deceiving, can't they? Oh well...the monkey is replaceable and the soap will clean up...she was probably trying to help by cleaning the tub...can't punish her for that:)

Chelsa said...

glad you took pictures-- memories :)