4.24.2009

Dance Rehearsal

Hunter had her dance rehearsal last night for recital. She did great! I have some videos if I can ever get them uploaded, I'll post them! ha ha

This year they are dancing to Mickey Mouse Mambo for tap and Cheetah Love for jazz. Their finale that they do with everyone is Circus by Britney Spears.


Here are a few pictures I took after the rehearsal. I just had to take advantage of the beautiful sunset God gave us last night!

Ok this is what I get for telling her to be SERIOUS!!!!








Till the next time....................................



7 comments:

Shannon said...

What great pics! Those first two are my favorite.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

looooooooooove it! especially since Im a dancer! diggin the costume!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures... I had to enjoy the sunset last night too.. gorgeous.... ?I just wish my kids woulld pose like that..:)

Brittany said...

Such a pretty sunset! Aren't dance rehearsals and recitals awesome!!

Aimee Zobel said...

She's so beautiful! When is the recital?

Leah Robinson said...

Thanks Aimee! Recital is Saturday night...

Ashley said...

She is so pretty! Loved her costume...very cute!!