4.16.2009

Alli's ENT Appt

Well mommy, I mean Alli made it through her ENT appointment with Dr. Moss. She did VERY well. It is so funny how night & day my girls are with doctors. Hunter HATES them and Alli Jo LOVES them! She just sits there and lets them examine her and doesn't move at all!! She cracks me up!! She watched Dr Moss' every move to see what he was going to do next! She doesn't even cry when they stick the tongue depressor in to ck your throat! She just gags and then laughs LOL
Anyway, Dr. Moss said he agrees with Alli's ped that she does need her adenoids and tonsils removed. He says this should help with her infections and her snoring! So her sugery is scheduled for May 5th! They move really quick I guess! She did so well, we went to get her a happy meal.....poor lil thing fell asleep while eating it!

13 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Poor Thing (you and Alli Jo)...If you need anything let me know.

Jess

Aimee Zobel said...

Awww...poor little thing. But they recover so much faster and easier while they're still young, it's better to get it out of the way now!

Jamie Truelove said...

you won't be sorry you did it...doing it at Jasper Hospital? Jacob had one set there and they did fine with him...it really wasn't traumatic at all...they knocked him out before his iv and before they took him from momma, so he didn't know the difference...let us know if we can help.

The Armes Family said...

Awww...poor thing...she looks so sweet....i love her piggy tails!!

The Fee Family said...

She will be in our prayers:)

Amy said...

Dr. Moss is wonderful. He did Addyson's tubes and want to take her tonsils out right after he second birthday. Keep you guys in our prayers.

A Preemie Momma said...

We will keep you guys in our prayers!

Abbie said...

Love the car seat picture - aren't they soooo sweet WHEN THEY ARE SLEEPING:) ha ha...just teasing:) I also took Max to Dr. Moss for his 2nd set of ear tubes and it's a pretty smooth process - not as bad as we "mothers" think it is going to be:) Love ya and I'll be praying for you guys!!

Susie said...

I made a coloring book up for Natalie and took it with us to the hospital so when we saw the different people taken care of her she could relate it to the coloring book characters, i.e. Nurses, anesthesiologist, doctors, etc...I'll see if I can find that link and if you want you could print it off for Ali! Hope it all goes well and I will pray you as her momma it's hard to think of your baby having to go through that! But I'm sure she'll be a real trooper! Especially since she isn't afraid of doctors.

Brittany said...

I hope she starts feeling better once you have the surgery. I think Mere is on her way to tubes from her ENT.

Amy S said...

Leah- I am three doors down from Moss--suite 201!! Hope all goes well with Alli Jo--she will bounce back quick!!! take care AMY

Leah Robinson said...

Thanks ladies for all your wonderful comments, thoughts, and prayers! They have made me feel so much better!! I am so blessed to have you all as my friends!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

what a good girl!!