4.09.2009

Okay...just a few more :)

Yesterday after work I got to go see lil Braxton! I had been dying to go! We have been anticipating this little guy for quite some time! And he is just perfect! I know there's no such thing as perfect....but with Braxton I'd have to disagree....he is!! He has a full head of dark hair and the cutest little nose you'll ever see! His hands and feet are so long! Must be part of that 22 1/2 in that he measured!! Hee hee Mommy is doing great! She looked wonderful!! Daddy is just as proud as they come!





4 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

He is soo adorable. I am so happy for Kayla and Craig.

Aimee Zobel said...

He is adorable. And the Mommy looks great, nobody should look that good in the hospital! Her hair even looks good!!!

Nicole Benjamin said...

OMG he is so stinking cute :) I can't wait to meet the little guy!!! Congrats Craig & Kayla!!! Leah your pics are SO GOOD!!!

Tera said...

What an adorable little boy! Love the name too...it's on our list. :)
I'm sure she will love the beautiful pics you caught!