5.24.2010

Funny Funny


Had to post this on here cuz I don't want to forget how funny Alli Jo is =)

Saturday night Hunter had a friend spend the night. The girls were all playing upstairs and Alli Jo came down and said, "Hunter and her friend wanna be gay".

Joe and I looked at each other to see if we both heard her right. And asked her one more time what she was saying and she repeated, "Hunter and her friend wanna be gay".

Trying not to laugh and thinking Hunter and her friend were some how making fun of Alli Jo (teaching her bad things)....I yelled at Hunter to get her butt downstairs...

Then AJ went to the kitchen and got the 2 liter bottle and brought it to me..........
BIG K!!! Hahahahaha

be gay -- big k......sound the same!

2 comments:

Tera said...

too cute!

Chelsa said...

oh my goodness, i'm laughing out loud at work! haha!