5.03.2010

Busy Week

Wow, last week was one busy week! Seems as though we had something going on every single night! This week is just about the same.....Hunter has her dance recital Saturday, so she will have her last lesson Tuesday, then dress rehearsal Thursday, recital Saturday. I still have to sew part of her costume, so I guess I better get that done soon or have gma do it =) I meet with Jodi tonight for weigh in #2. I'm really not sure I lost anything with it being such a busy week....who knows!

Here are a few pictures from this week...

Thought this was hilarious! AJ strapped in Baby with her
bottle and rattle =)
Here are the munchkins watching TV
Oh and our neighbor's are selling their house. So email
me if you have any questions or if you're interested!
lrobinson@rtccom.com
They are selling By Owner. They built the same time we
did, so it's practically brand new.
Hunter had opening day for Softball yesterday....
as you know it was nothing but rain. But they held the
activities in the school which was nice. And the rain held
off for a bit, so that they could all ride the fire truck!
Please check out my blog post below, keep Jocelyn in your prayers!

No comments: