11.18.2008

My Virtual Yard Sale

Just wanted to tell everyone about one
of my new blogs, Leah's Virtual Yard
Sale!!! I'm so excited about this!

Because we built the new home, we are
not taking everything from our previous
home in. Sooooo, these things MUST go!
B/C of the weather, and time....I cannot
physically have a yard sale. So I will be
having an on-going virtual yard sale.

Please follow this blog, b/c you won’t
want to miss out on some GREAT deals!! I
will have everything from girls clothes
newborn - size 6, to home decor, toys,
kitchenware, books, and so much more!!!!

You can find the link on my side bar or
here is the direct link:

http://robinsonyardsale.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to add it to your bloglist
and follow it, b/c you won't want to miss
out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great idea, I'll have to watch for your girls things!

Chelsa said...

awesome idea!