7.11.2008

My baby is almost back to herself....

Well we know Alli Jo is on the road to recovery now...she has her spunky lil personality back....she came up to Joe & I the other night and we almost died laughing!!!!

This is what we saw



She stuck 3 pacifiers in her mouth!!!! She did this all on her own....I guess she thought it would make us laugh...and boy did it!!! Ha Ha

Then that night we went to bed...I let her lay with me for a bit....well it wasn't but 5 minutes I turn to look at her and this is what I found.....



God is so wonderful!!! I am so blessed to have such a beautiful & healthy family!!! He has also blessed us with the ability to build our own home. I thank him every day for this (at least I try to) b/c I feel like it's such an accomplishment being that Joe is 26 and I'm 25! We are both blessed that we have jobs that allow this to happen. Joe has only been at his job for a year and a half and he 's been promoted to assistant manager! They have told him he will take over for the manager when he retires as well. I mean come on...how GREAT is our God!!!! I have been at my job for almost 4 years and I love it. They have been so nice to me when I've had to take off b/c of the girls. It seems like the last couple years both girls have got sick every flu season. I guess I'm just going to have to pray for NO MORE SICKNESS in the Robinson home!! We are on the path to healthy living!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Those pictures are adorable!! So precious! We need to have you take some pictures of our boys. You do such a great job! Thanks for sharing! Have fun tomorrow...we're going to miss it. Matt's foot is REALLY bothering him again and he doesn't want to borrow a wheelchair and wimp around all day, so we're going to float around in mom's pool I think. Ride some rides for us!

The Armes Family said...

I love these pics!!! The pacifier pic is so funny!!! Priceless!!