6.18.2009

Visitors :)

We have some visitors this week, and I can't stop smiling!!! My niece Jacie and nephew Aaron are visiting from Atlanta for 3 weeks!!!! We only get to see them about once a year, so when we do see them....we don't want to let go!!
Here are the cousins from tallest to shortest (and oldest to youngest).
Aaron, Jacie, Hunter, Alli Jo, and Grady


The Three Amigos
My nephew is growing up so fast, he will be a freshman this coming school year.
I made him sit for a few photos....ladies watch out!!!
My little skater boy......
Lil bit of attitude, ha!
More pictures soon to come...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is a little model... and yes the pictures were yesterday.. we were SOOO hot, but the sky made all the shots awesome... FINALLY captured it using M mode.. i just can't get really clear pictures any other way.. it's frustrating...

Aimee Zobel said...

They got big so fast!!! Great pictures, I love the one of all of the cousins standing in a row!

Amy S said...

awe- you must be excited! My nieces and nephews live only 15 min away = cant imagine only seeing them once a year--that must be tough! ENJOY your 3 weeks with them!! cute pic