6.19.2009

Peanut is growing!!!

I had my first OB appointment with the doctor today! Last time it was with the nurses. It was pretty routine....asked me about my nausea....it has been horrible (to me anyways, I know it could be worse). Last week they prescribed me something and it has been helping A LOT! My BP was great today, and they did another ultrasound to see if we could see/hear the heartbeat on my belly this time...and we could!! YAY!! It was beating at 170 today.
I can tell our "peanut" is growing already!!!


P.S. PLEASE PRAY FOR STELLAN HE IS NOT DOING SO WELL :( GOD IS POWERFUL WE ALL KNOW THIS AND SO DOES STELLAN :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats. I haven't been on the computer a lot in the last week so I didn't know until now. This is soooo exciting.

Susie said...

Oh I LOVE your little peanut! I loved those first ultrasound pics...only God could make something so amazing and tiny with a little heart beat flashing right there on the screen! Glad the meds are working... nausea is no fun!

Ashley said...

First glimpse of your little peanut...woo hoo! Glad the meds are helping:)

Aimee Zobel said...

Oh my, the phenergan that I took for nausea just knocked me out! Can't wait to find out what the peanut is...looks like a boy to me :)

Chelsa said...

glad the meds are helping. i had to take some with andon too. it is always so fun to hear the heartbeat!