7.02.2010

Angels are rejoicing......

Hunter made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as her savior and get baptized!! I must say this has been the happiest day of my life!! It brings tears to my eyes just looking at the photos! All those worries a mother goes through...wondering if you're raising her the way God wants us to....they all were put aside the minute she asked me if she could get baptized!! I knew right then I have done my job that God has given me =)

I knew Hunter had been touched by God's love after she got back from church camp. It's funny b/c that is the same camp, and the same time I had decided to let Jesus into my heart. What's even awesomer (if that's a word) haha is that her song at camp was ONE WAY, and that was my song on my Walk to Emmaus!! God is good!!

Here are some pics from the BEST DAY EVER!!!






Love this pic!!

The family
Hunter's dad Bobby and Aunt Courtney
Joe and I with Hunter
Grandma Nita and Papaw Sugar Bear
Our BEAUTIFUL sweetie!!

5 comments:

Tera said...

How wonderful!! I can't even imagine how happy you must feel! Continue to help her grow in her walk.

Crystal said...

Hunter, I am so proud of you. Can't wait to see you Sunday in Sunday School and hear all about camp and your baptism.

Crystal

Ashley said...

So proud of Hunter!! I was older than Hunter when I got baptized and will never forget that day!! Can't get much better than that:) What a neat story on how the both of you have been baptized.

Brittany Janae said...

Congrats, Hunter!! What a sweetie:)

Whitney said...

What great pictures!!! Congrats Hunter and praying as you begin your new life! And congrats Leah on being such a great and positive influence on her life! What a great thing to celebrate!