7.19.2010

Dalton Royal

How many of you have Facebook? Pretty much everyone I know!

How many of you play the silly games to make time go by? I know I do!

How many of you take time out of your day to pray? I sure could do it a lot more!!

Here is the FB page for a young boy named Dalton Royal. Dalton is battling a deadly rare disease. They have created a Facebook page for him so that they can update about his progress and so that Dalton can see all the encouraging words! Their goal today is to reach 700 fans...they have already done that....but wouldn't it be awesome for him to reach 800 today!!! Think about when you were a child, 800 is a BIG number! I can just see the smile on his face knowing that 800 people are praying and thinking of him every day!

It only takes a second to click on the LIKE button on his fan page. Please take that time to send up a prayer for this little guy! I know many of you can put yourself in his mother's shoes and would do anything to put a smile on his face today!

CLICK HERE to LIKE his page =)

No comments: