7.28.2010

A decade later!

So it's been very busy lately....Hunter turned 10!!!!! I can't believe I have a 10 year old!! Here is a slideshow from our celebration along with a few pics!



Here is just a few sample of the fun we had in the photo booth LOL It was hilarious!!










Here are a few more pictures I snapped of Stells...geez I still cannot believe how fast 6months flew by!! I borrowed this SICK chair from Tonya...it was perfect!! I love the last one cuz you can see her two teefers =)




3 comments:

Shannon said...

cute pictures!!! I love the chair

Jamie said...

What a fun birthday party celebration. Love the cake and bff bracelets as well. I'll have to remember that for Ava's future birthdays.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

We were just talking about photo booths the other day nad how cool the idea is! You're the best mama