4.02.2010

Hi Hi, Hi Ho. It's off to work I go..........

Yep, you read it right...I'm back to work =(
I started back April 1st, and no it wasn't a joke haha!
It was very difficult to leave my babies, I've become
really attached these last 11 weeks! Yes, Stella is
11 weeks old...can you believe it? WOW time is flying now!

Here are the two weeks before that I forgot to post

Work is going ok, not too bad. I know my prayers are working
b/c I feel God with me while I'm there. I come home on lunch
to see Alli Jo and Stella (Hunter's in school). Stella is always
grinning that toothless grin and Alli Jo is always hanging on
my leg, not wanting me to leave =(
God has a plan, and I'm sure there's a reason I am not staying
home right now. I trust Him!

4 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

I was thinking about you the other day. I meant to call to see how the first day went, it looks like it is going well. Do have to tell you this, Izabelle has a new baby name, she is calling some of her babies Stella. She now has Braxton and Stella baby doll.

Susie said...

Your little honey is just too sweet! I'm glad your first day back was good! Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding and HE WILL make your paths straight! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsa said...

i only have 3 more weeks off... i don't even want to think about it. i know it will be okay, but it's just so hard.