12.15.2008

My award.......

WOW, I never thought I would get an award for my blog, but I
feel very honored! Thanks Jamie, you’re a sweetheart!!! I
love reading your stories…you always bring a smile to my face,
if I’m not spitting out my drink while reading it haha!!!




Here are the rules to receiving this award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers
in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in
the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions
below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make
sure you include the person that gave you the award and
link it back to them.

I am going to nominate five Fabulous people:

AND THE NOMINEES ARE:

1. Lacy Jeffers – From “The Jeffers Clan” blog……Lacy has
such a kind heart. When I read her blog, she inspires me
to me selfless, and to think of others first! Plus I love
seeing the adorable pictures of Leighton!

2. Ashlye Fisher – From the “Almost Divine” blog….Not only
is it the cutest title ever for a blog (Divine will be her
last name) Ashlye is such a sweetheart! Her love for her
daughter & fiancé Jordan is moving!

3. Courtney – From “the Owens Family” blog…….Courtney is
such a sweet gal! I love reading her updates on the family
and how she shares so many pictures ( I love pictures if you
didn’t already know)

4. Jess – From “The Gingerich Family” Blog………..Jess is such
a great friend, and I enjoy reading her blog. Even though we
can see one another’s houses…..we don’t get to chat as much as
we like….so I love to read her updates!!

5. Aimee from – “Life as a Zobel” blog……Aimee is one of my
newest blogging friends, but we’ve know each other for over
10 years! Aimee will always be like a sister to me!! I can’t
wait to see what her blog brings!!!



OK now my 5 addictions????

1. My number one addiction would have to be taking pictures.
I’m really trying to keep it a hobby and not a “job”. That’s
why I keep a limited amount of sessions/week & month.

2. My kids! I would say that they are number one…..but I know
just like they do, we sometimes need a break from each other lol!
They are my little sugar pies, but can be such stinker butts too!
haha

3. Computers. I guess you can call me a geek (Just ask Kayla)
I love being on my laptop! (Just ask Joe, he’ll roll his eyes,
ha ha) Working in the internet department is to blame for this!
Ask anyone what I would bring with me to a deserted island…they’d
tell you my laptop! Knowing my luck we’d have no internet!

4. Joe! Believe it or not, I cannot get enough of my hubby lately.
I have been so sick, and he has taken care of me like never before!
I am so blessed!

5. Jesus! I really need to be more addicted to him than any of the
above……but it’s something I’m striving for as a sinner in this world.
But I would say I AM addicted to him by far! His love is amazing!
I go through spurts though….sometime I get caught up in all these
silly earthy things, and forget that he brings me so much more
pleasure than any of them!

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad to know you're still alive- i was getting worried about you b/c you hadn't been on in so long!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for "nominating" me! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I am honored! :) hehe I am also tickled by your girls Christmas pics. SO cute

Susie said...

I was going to nominate you too but I knew you'd get nominated because you are on almost everyone's blog list! I love your girls Christmas pics! Especially Hunter striking her pose in front of the Christmas tree! She is such a cutie pie! Love the faux white fur!!