12.02.2010

25 Days of Joy - Day 1

I'm so loving all the bloggers posting 25 days of joy! Posting 1 picture a day of things that bring you joy =)

Here is my little Stella Belle. She is one of the sweetest joys of my life! I don't believe there has been a day since she was born that she didn't make me smile. She is going to turn 1 next month and she has such her own personality, it cracks us up. When she doesn't get her way, she will pound her hands on whatever she can find...her highchair, the floor, a wall!! Ha Ha She loves her sisters VERY much, infact MUST be in the same room with at least one of them at all times! She cannot wait until Daddy walks through the door from work, her face just lights up and she starts yelling, "Da Da Da!!" And of course there's no bond like mother and daughter. She loves to snuggle with me and dig her body into mine like she's trying to get back inside LOL She loves to look right up at me, grin with her 6 teefers showing and then give momma an eskimo kiss =)
She's a keeper, that's for sure!

No comments: