10.29.2009

Third Trimester....are u serious???

WOW! Where has the time gone?
Today I am 196 days (28 weeks) pregnant =)

I am slowly getting over what they think was early stage
pneumonia....yuck! I have never felt so horrible!
With meds, rest...rest...and more rest as
well as tons of fluids I'm feeling better today =)

I did have to cancel my photo sessions for the rest of the
year =( Thank God I had some really understanding
clients...who I can't wait to shoot next spring!!

Besides being sick I've had various other not so fun things
going on. Braxton Hicks have become my new friend....not a friend
I can say I enjoy..ugh! Some others include...back pain, fatigue,
breathing difficulty (partly from being sick I would imagine),
slight swelling in my ankles, frequent urination, and difficulty
sleeping =(

I cannot figure out why on earth I have to urinate 6 times in the
middle of the night, when I don't even go 6 times during the day! lol
If anyone knows the answer please let me know =)

My poor husband...I do not know how he sleeps with me at night
b/c I'm CONSTANTLY rolling around! I cannot get comfortable
at all! Lying on my back interferes with blood circulation,
I could never do that even not preggo.....and lying on my
stomach isn't possible!! Not good for a "stomach sleeper".

Oh the joys of pregnancy! ha
There aren't just negative things about this pregnancy though.
I thank my Father every day for allowing me to carry His children!
It is the best feeling in the world to have this little miracle
growing inside me! All of the family has felt Miss Stella
kick =) Well Alli Jo...I'm just not sure about her, ha...she
will put her hand on my belly and say right away, "I felt it!" lol
Joe FINALLY got to feel her! She really kicked hard too! Think
she wanted to make sure daddy knew she loved him =)
Hunter feels her almost every time...it cracks me up!

I haven't gone shopping yet for just Stella. I have only got some
yard sale clothes for her...but they are great and so stinkin cute!
I am really going to have to become more frugal with 3 kiddos
and take advantage of yard sales!!

Here's what is going on with Stella this week:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds
and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels.
She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight
developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in
through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons
in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation
for life in the outside world.

Tomorrow is my glucose screening test. And I also get to do
the 3D ultrasound!
I cannot WAIT to see Miss Stella's face =)

Oh and I will leave you with a little preview of what is
to come with the Halloween costumes...hee hee!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

How can you be 28wks already?! That went way fast (ok for me because I am not the pregnant one!!)

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

THat did go way fast! Hope you get feeling better and rest up! Can't wait to see Miss Stella soon.

Anonymous said...

things fly by.. and before you know it your little lady will be 10 months old..:( hope you get to feeling better.....:)

Desiree' said...

Our pictures turned out great by the way! Its kinda nice you even have a delivery man! LOL...they say you urinate more during the night because when your laying down you kidneys gets more blood perfusion therefore ya make more urine...kinda makes sense...kinda holds true for me, i am the same way...don't have to pee the whole 8 hour shift at work but when i hit they hay, my bladder throbs :-) hope ya get feelin better!

Ashley said...

I know you haven't been feeling so hot lately but little Stella is going to be here so SOON!! I can't wait to see the 3-D pictures and the pictures of your girls dressed up for Halloween:) Have fun treating!

Chelsa said...

i can't believe you are already 28 weeks! how awesome! as always- i'm jealous! hhaha! i've been having all those no fun pregnancy symptoms too (except for the being sick). i keep telling myself it's only going to be worse so suck it up! as long as we get healthy babies i guess that's what amttters!

Audrey said...

I've been meaning to call you! I'm so glad that you are feeling better! Being sick while pregnant is not fun at all! The girls and I haven't been getting out at all in an attempt to stay healthy! Have fun getting your 3-D u/s done!

Jamie said...

Listening to your pregnancies "symptoms" bring back memories. I said I would never get pregnant again after Jax. I hit up the chiro every week! Just remember your body recoups quickly. Get feeling better soon!