1.20.2012

PHOTO OF THE YEAR - WINNERS!!!

First of all I wanted to tell everyone THANK YOU for voting in this contest.  This was my biggest contest yet, with 3,169 votes, wowzers........It gives me goosebumps b/c that just means Leah Robinson Photography is growing and growing =)

Also THANK YOU for your patience, we had a few hick-ups along the way but I appreciate those of you who understood!


1st Place -  Congratulations!!  Aren't they cute! 
They  will receive a 16x20 canvas gallery wrap, 1 FREE session, and $200 print credit toward their next session, as well as the honor of being the PHOTO OF THE YEAR 2011!!! 

2nd Place - Congratulations!!  What a sweetheart!

She and her family will receive $100 print credit at their next session!!!

3rd Place - Congratulations!  Makes me smile every time I see this photo :)
He and his family will also receive $100 print credit at their next session!!!


The rest of the top 12 won't go away empty handed, they will all receive $25 print credit at their next session!!  Woo-hoo!

No comments: