4.26.2011

2nd 5k of the year...

 Right when I crossed the finish line (HORRIBLE picture) But hey it's me ;) 
 Kayla, Alison, and myself (Hunter is MIA) LOL
Well I did it again...another 5k for the year!  I had a blast and I'm so happy I have the "running bug" again!!  We did the 5K race for the YMCA Kids Healthy Day in Vincennes on April 16th.  Hunter joined me again (so much fun) I set a personal goal of not walking at all, and CHECK...goal accomplished!  If I keep this up...this baby weight (from the last 4 years) will be gone!!!  I have another 5k next month...then hopefully a 10k this summer, and this fall I'm signed up for a mini marathon (GULP) yes you heard me, a mini!!  Ha ha 

3 comments:

Parker Post said...

WOW! Wish I had the drive to do that. Amazing, keep it up

Tera said...

Wow, Leah! That's awesome! So proud of you! I can't even run a mile without stopping!

Chelsa said...

Go you!!
I'm with Tera- I can't even run a mile!